Write for Us
Things to remember before your submission!
- TDI covers foreign policy, diplomatic affairs, diplomatic activities, and outreach for countries and their global diplomatic missions.
- TDI covers the activities of Ambassadors, Diplomats, International organizations, Ministries of Foreign Affairs, a multilateral organization to promote information and highlight the outstanding work conducted by the diplomats in building peace, dialogue, and prosperity in the conflict pron world.
- While sending write-ups, always remember that our readers include Ambassadors, Diplomats, Embassy officials, Heads of International Development and Trade organizations, Parliamentarians, Media representatives, Academics, and other Civil Society leaders.
- TDI invites unbiased, objective diplomatic and foreign affairs-related articles, blogs, and information for publication.
- TDI gives preference to those with original reporting, analysis, and commentary.
- TDI is a non-partisan diplomacy magazine and does not support propaganda against any country or nation
- Submission for TDI should range between 400 words to 800 words.
- Featured articles can be range from 1200-to 1500 words.
- Use hyperlinks in the text to acknowledge the sources. Do not use footnotes or endnotes.
- Send us the original work, not published anywhere and not plagiarized work.
- Send us in the MSWord document
- The articles should be written in English. We do not accept articles written in any other language.
- Your write up should be free of grammatical errors and mistakes
- It should be easily readable and understandable and should not have very long sentences.
- Please submit the complete article as a Word document rather than a PDF.
- Submit your write-ups and completed articles for consideration at the email address email@example.com
- Send an email with your detailed introduction and contact details.
- If you will not hear from us after three business days, please send your write-up to another media outlet.
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, you can reach out to us.