Write for Us
Things to remember before your submission!
- TDI covers foreign policy, diplomatic affairs, diplomatic activities, and outreach for countries and their global diplomatic missions.
- TDI covers the activities of Ambassadors, Diplomats, International organizations, Ministries of Foreign Affairs, and a multilateral organization to promote information and highlight the outstanding work conducted by the diplomats in building peace, dialogue, and prosperity in the conflict prone world.
- While sending write-ups, always remember that our readers include Ambassadors, Diplomats, Embassy officials, Heads of International Development and Trade organizations, Parliamentarians, Media representatives, Academics, and other Civil Society leaders.
- TDI invites unbiased, objective diplomatic and foreign affairs-related articles, blogs, and information for publication.
- TDI gives preference to those with original reporting, analysis, and commentary.
- TDI is a non-partisan diplomacy magazine and does not support propaganda against any country or nation
- Submission for TDI should range between 400 words to 800 words.
- Featured articles can range from 1200-to 1500 words.
- Use hyperlinks in the text to acknowledge the sources. Do not use footnotes or endnotes.
- Send us the original work, not published anywhere and not plagiarized work.
- Send us the MSWord document with your complete introduction and contact details
- The articles should be written in English. We do not accept articles written in any other language.
- Your write-up should be free of grammatical errors and mistakes
- It should be easily readable and understandable, and should not have very long sentences.
- Editors reserve the right to accept or reject your submission.
- Editors also reserve the right to edit the piece for clarity and readability.
- Submit your write-ups and completed articles for consideration at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send an email with your detailed introduction and contact details.
- Please send your write-up to another media outlet if you do not hear from us after three business days.
Email us at: email@example.com
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
If you have any questions, you can reach out to us.