Nur-Sultan, 8 June 2022 (TDI): Chinese State Councilor and Foreign Minister, Wang Yi, said China and Kazakhstan have agreed to build relations for the next 30 years.
Chinese State Councilor and Foreign Minister and Kazakh Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister, Mukhtar Tileuberdi met at the press conference.
Further, the Foreign Minister of China, Wang Yi said that the two countries held pragmatic, efficient, and content-rich talks. Moreover, China-Kazakhstan’s friendship dates back more than a thousand years ago.
China and Kazakhstan have taken solid steps to build bilateral cooperation for more than three decades and started a new historical point. Chinese Foreign Minister said both countries should follow the following four aspects.
- Firstly, stay committed to maintaining mutual trust and support each other in pursuing a development path. Both countries support each other’s core interests.
- Secondly, stay committed to mutually beneficial cooperation and ensure the transport capacity of China-Europe freight trains.
- Tap the potential of the Trans-Caspian International Transport Route, and promote the diversification of freight train routes.
- Now, the two countries will start new growth drivers in 5G, big data, artificial intelligence, digital finance, cross-border e-commerce, green energy, and other areas, and build new cooperation projects.
- Third, stay committed to continuing the everlasting China-Kazakhstan friendship. Therefore two countries have agreed to set up respective Consulates General in Xi’an and Aktobe and established cultural centers in each other’s countries.
- Moreover, China continues to provide vaccine assistance to Kazakhstan and support bilateral cooperation in drug research, development, and production, and jointly build a global community of health.
- Fourth, stay committed to upholding international fairness and justice and promoting stable development of the Shanghai Cooperation.
Kazakhstan also supports the Global Development Initiative and the Global Security Initiative introduced by China.
Furthermore, China supports Kazakhstan to play a more constructive role in international and regional affairs. Kazakhstan is welcome to participate in BRICS plus cooperation.
Golden three decades of China-Kazakhstan Relations
Both countries will continue practical cooperation along with maintaining traditional friendship. Moreover, the next golden three decades of China-Kazakhstan relations will be considered as good neighborliness.
In addition, the ties between the two countries are based on mutual respect, equality, mutual trust, mutual benefits as well as win-win cooperation.